19-May-2014

Today is the first day of coding period for GSoC.

My first milestone is to upgrade Guile library from 1.6 version to 2.0.11 version.

I have an exam tomorrow so there is not much work done today but I made some minor changes in the code.

I have to shift guile from GH interface to scm interface. The following are some of the changes I made:

 
Use #include instead of #include <guile/gh.h>.

gh_catch
Used scm_internal_catch instead.
Files: drgenius_mdi.cc, drgeo_script.cc

gh_eval_str
Used scm_c_eval_string instead.
Files: drgenius_config.cc, drgeo_script.cc

gh_eval_str_with_catch
Used scm_c_eval_string together with scm_internal_catch instead.
Files: drgenius_mdi.cc, drgeo_script.cc

gh_eval_file or gh_load
Used scm_c_primitive_load instead.
Files: drgeo_init.cc

gh_eval_file_with_catch
Used scm_c_primitive_load together with scm_internal_catch instead.
Files: drgenius_mdi.cc

I will work more extensively after my exam tomorrow.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s