CSS and Javascript

Working on that Map website.
I made a javascript function today that improves the functionality of the map display. And tomorrow I’ll add other options that are required to make it bit more dynamic.

But had a little problem with it. The getElementsByClassName method is not working as it should. There’s not even a single error in the web console. And when I use getElementById method, it runs perfectly. Don’t know why. But will search for it.

I also played with CSS a little. Really changed the outlook of the website.

Update:

Found the solution. Well I didn’t actually Vigasdeep did. I didn’t add [0] after the syntax to refer to the correct first object. Now its working fine. ^.^

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s